Fun Idea for a Facebook Group for Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Idea for a Facebook Group for Two

We have a SECRET Facebook group, just for us. It's a nice space I created just for him and me, where we can chat, post photos, articles, and videos, etc. and create documents. I pin special things I want him to notice, and then we discuss the topic. He especially loves it when I post one of my poems for him. I've found it's a good way to get his attention, by posting a photo of me, or my latest poem, or something I want to discuss with him. And he can come and go as he pleases, when he has a chance. It's a nice break from inbox sometimes.

It's easy to set up. Just create a group, add your SO, and then make the group SECRET. One thing that is nice about it is that like any other group, you can have a cover photo, and change it whenever you want.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Cool idea

Comment

Too bad neither of us is into Facebook, but it's a great idea nonetheless

Comment

that's a great idea

Comment

I have one too! Lol! Yeah, it's great.

Comment

Oh this is a good idea! My SO's said that his family has a group for just his parents, him, his brother and his wife (and maybe one day I'll be invited to join). So I know he wouldn't be opposed to a group for just us. We are already constantly leaving random things on each other's walls, I'm sure people are getting sick of it. XD

Kuddos for the good idea!

Met online: 04.19.14
            Became a couple: 04.23.14
            First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
            Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
            Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
            Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
            CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

I did this with an ex a few years ago and it was a great way to share things with each other. A really cuter idea as well :3
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love this idea!! I often see things I want to share with my SO on Facebook but we are keeping our relationship on the down-low right now. I'll mention this idea to him tomorrow when we are both online

Comment

We've just set one up - feels lovely to actually be able to share something, even if it is only on the Internet

Comment

That sounds cool
                    Going try telling this to him but for sure he wont go into like this idea

Comment

My SO and I actually have a facebook page now were we both post stuff to do with the game we both play, funnily enough we made one about a week after i posted on this thread lol
                      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love this! Started one today - I think it's great because he and I always sharing articles back and forth and long discussions about them via whatsapp/fb messenger - this will be a fun way to archive it for the future!

Comment

Just be careful with what you post. There is no such thing as complete privacy on any of the social media apps. If you have an account it can be hacked . And don't ever post pictures or anything that will embarrass you if it gets out.

Sorry it's the anal-retentive IT person in me that has to say that.

Comment

I'm confused, what's the difference between a Group and Message in FB? Former SO and I just FB messaged, and still do (even though we're not FB friends any more).

Comment

A group is basically a page that you lock down to certain people etc.... Messenger is the chat app.

Comment

Working...
                              X