My open when letters :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My open when letters :)

I finally finished and sent my open when letter to my SO today. So excited for him to get them

Just thought I'd share! I put confetti throughout the box. There's photos of us on the base too and a few chocolates scattered in there too.

I just started doing open when letters for my fiancé today! I'm super excited to do them and to give them to him!! Congrats on finishing; I'm sure your SO will love them!

Comment

Thanks I'm a bit nervous actually! Hoping he can hold out opening it until next week. I've put a do not open till sticker on the box

Comment

Thats so sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by VeraRyan View Post
          Thats so sweet!!
          Thanks I really hope he likes it! It was sent express so it'll arrive today. Hoping he doesn't get over excited and open it before our anniversary.

Comment

This is a really cool idea! and your package looks so cute too
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Petals View Post
              This is a really cool idea! and your package looks so cute too
              Thanks waiting for a text to say he's received them today

Comment

It looks so cute, and I'm sure your SO will love it! I kinda want to write open when letters too now

Comment

I had so much fun doing it. It was really enjoyable, I got lost in it and before I knew it 9 hours had passed. Would've made more but I couldn't fit anymore in the box. I've written a list of the ones I've done and will send him new ones to add every now and then.

Comment

Wow, what an awesome gift!
                    I've thought about doing this. He was visiting last month and I wanted to send a special gift home with him. I thought about open when letters, but then opted for 100 Things I Love About You, all written on individual kisses of mine, in different shades of lipstick. But I've got a few weeks off work now as I'm recovering from a broken arm caused by a car accident, so now I've got the time to complete this project. It sounds silly but I worry that all my letters will be repetitive, even if they're for different occasions. So I'll begin by brainstorming and compiling a list of ideas and stuff. I may start today! Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by Starjasmin View Post
                      Wow, what an awesome gift!
                      I've thought about doing this. He was visiting last month and I wanted to send a special gift home with him. I thought about open when letters, but then opted for 100 Things I Love About You, all written on individual kisses of mine, in different shades of lipstick. But I've got a few weeks off work now as I'm recovering from a broken arm caused by a car accident, so now I've got the time to complete this project. It sounds silly but I worry that all my letters will be repetitive, even if they're for different occasions. So I'll begin by brainstorming and compiling a list of ideas and stuff. I may start today! Thanks for the inspiration!
                      They are repeative if you know what you put in each one. I wrote a list and ticked it all off. If you want to do it still I'll give you the link to some ideas

Comment

I gave my fiance open when letters when he was visiting me in England for him to take them with him back to America. I wrote letters for different occasions through-out the year, like his birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th July. He has opened some already and he loves the excitement of when he can open the next ones.

Comment

I am new to this and have no clue what is an open when letter? Can somebody please explain to me? How does he know which letter to open in which occasions if i only write "open when" on the envelopes?

Comment

Originally posted by ayarusworld View Post
                            I am new to this and have no clue what is an open when letter? Can somebody please explain to me? How does he know which letter to open in which occasions if i only write "open when" on the envelopes?
                            The rest is written further down.
                            Like one might be "open when you miss me" or "open when you're sick"

Comment

Really cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X