Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else doing this the second time around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else doing this the second time around?

Hi everybody!
    Me and my then boyfriend have been through a 12 month long distance period before. We have since gotten engaged and married. Recently he has taken a new job overseas. I just feel really lonely right now. For some reason it seems so much harder now than it was in the past. Has anybody else been through this?
    Words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.

I haven't, but I know you can do it. You survived one time around, you can do it again.

Comment

I think it is harder for you, now. Because you are married.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I haven't too but maybe my opinion can help you,so about this case was one of you both should think back again the purpose of married especially when you both was on LDR before.
        I think married will make you both closer, so maybe if you can, you can follow your husband or your husband try to find another new job/new work at your city.
        Or if my opinion doesn't work, you both should have plan together and stick with that plan.

LDR is very hard when on marriage lives especially on thousand miles apart, but whatever decisions you both take I'll appreciate it and wish both of you can through the distance.

Comment

No, I personally haven't. I'm sure there are members on here who have that can offer advice.

Comment

Thank you for all your kind words!
            Anastasia, the job is for 12 months, and we won't be doing long distance after that ever again! Haha. It's worth it as you all know, but not exactly fun. The first time he left, we lived in a city where I had a lot friends and a roommate. Where I live now, I don't know anybody and we had been living together, so it definitely feels harder this time around. But it's nice to have this forum!

Comment

Working...
            X