Skype is awesome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Framboise View Post
    Is there some people who don't skype at all?

We don't really do video chat, most of the time it's phone calls only.
    Unless there are issues with cams or inet, why not skype or facetime? I LOVE seeing my SO and having him on my phone while he goes to the beach and takes me or if we cook "together"
    That and validation that te person you are talking to is really who they say they are. I would be hesitant if someone didn't want to vid or had excuses all the time why they couldn't....

Comment

In fact I am the one who never wants to talk with the video. First, I have a huge lack of self-confidence. Second, I never wear make-up when I am alone and I am dressed like shit without him around so I don't want him to see that. Third, I am scared that he will get bored to see me everytime. Everything about video call is overthinking, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Framboise View Post
        In fact I am the one who never wants to talk with the video. First, I have a huge lack of self-confidence. Second, I never wear make-up when I am alone and I am dressed like shit without him around so I don't want him to see that. Third, I am scared that he will get bored to see me everytime. Everything about video call is overthinking, I know.
        My SO has been feeling exactly like this for about the last month now and it getting serious anxiety over even the thought of skyping which is really quite sad actually. we've never really been into skyping as we like to just voice chat and play games together for our date nights but i recently got a new laptop and suggested trying skype now it might actually work a bit better and she got herself into such a state worrying about skyping. Hopefully she'll be feeling better about this all so we can open our presents together for out year anniversary soon :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

We don't video chat either. We send pics and talk on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            My SO has been feeling exactly like this for about the last month now and it getting serious anxiety over even the thought of skyping which is really quite sad actually. we've never really been into skyping as we like to just voice chat and play games together for our date nights but i recently got a new laptop and suggested trying skype now it might actually work a bit better and she got herself into such a state worrying about skyping. Hopefully she'll be feeling better about this all so we can open our presents together for out year anniversary soon :3
            I hope it will get better for you both. I think it takes time. I really don't feel confortable speaking on video with him. It's so weird haha.

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
            We don't video chat either. We send pics and talk on the phone.
            Ok I feel less alone now! How does your partner react? Does he wants more? Because mine, yes..

Comment

Working...
            X