Hi there!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!~

Yoo! You may have already spotted my post on the meeting thread, but I'll introduce myself for the people who haven't seen it yet / for the people that want to get to know me.

I'm a 17 year old girl from The Netherlands, with a bit of experience with LDR relationships. So far I've had 2 (one with a guy from which I promised not to reveal his location and one with a guy from Macedonia), and a third one (with a guy from the same country as me, but still met him online) is probably going to happen soon.

The first relationship ended on good terms, though as of now we don';t talk anymore. I hope to become friends with him later on by the way, since after all he's a nice guy. Things just didn't work out between us, I guess.

And the second one, yeah. Didn't last long, and ended like shit. He wanted me to change to fit into his perfect image, and when I declined he got mad. So yeah, I completely blocked him out of my life, and never wish to have any contact with him again.

And the third one is on its way~ Though there is not much of a distance between us (about 67 kilometres), I still met him online, and there it all started.

If you have any questions about me, comment or message or whatever. I wish you al good luck with your relationships.~

Welcome to LFAD!
    Glad to hear that you've had some experience with LDRs and know your self worth to be able to leave the 2nd guy!!
    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
    became official: 28.03.11
    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Welcome, I am from the Netherlands aswell

Comment

Working...
        X