Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How me and my SO fell in love (: Netherlands - Hungary

Hi everyone,

So, with only 799 miles inbetween us, I sometimes feel that we are a very lucky couple. But still, here is our story.

We met on the 11th of may 2014, which is not that long ago (5 months) on omegle. At first, we just randomly started talking about stuff we liked. We had a common interest, piercings, but besides that, I found out that we did not have that much in common. Still, we kept talking. I added him on Facebook, and later whatsapp, and we started to talk every hour of the day.

After a few days I already confessed to him that I sort of had feelings for him. Maybe a little fast, but I just felt so connected with him, eventho that it was through the internet. My SO felt the same about me, and soon, we started to talk in a flirty and loving way.

After a little while, we decided to meet eachother. We planned everything quite fast: the idea was to do it in July, because then we both had holidays, and we were going to camp for a week in my hometown. He was going to bring a tent and was going to come by bus.

We started to count the days around 67 days, and when the day was finally here, I took the train to Arnhem, a place where his bus was going to arrive. I had told him to wait for me at the kiosk, but sometimes I am not very clever: there were like 8 kiosks at the station from Arnhem .

So, after looking for an hour, I asked a lady where the international busses came. I started to walk over there, walked up the stairs, and luckily found a kiosk, the first one he must have gotten across. And there he was, looking as handsome as expected, just like I imagined him and how he looked on our many skypesessions. My heart jumped out and our first hug was very special and warming. I remember smelling him (lol) and feeling so relieved that I even digged his smell I actually like everything about him. Meeting him in real only made things better.

That week we spend together, for the first time, was absolutely wonderful, and I fell in love with him more then I already was.

After that we met again twice. These times he stayed over at my place. I am seeing him again in 16 days and I am really, really, really excited. I am going to Budapest, where he lives, for the first time around christmas.

Lots of love!!!

Congratz that is a wonderful story. I agree, you are lucky.

Comment

Such a lovely story. I was thinking oh no by the time you found the right place, he had left. Luckily that didn't happen

Comment

Yeah I was scared he would have left aswell haha!

Comment

what a lovely story, I enjoyed reading that, my fiance and I started dating in February and we got engaged in May when he came to England for 11 days for visit me, I will never forget the first time we met at the airport, cherish it forever.

Comment

hi, sorry for the late reply vicks!!

Yeah its so lovely to meet for the first time

Comment

Working...
            X