What MMO's do you play with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What MMO's do you play with your SO?

Me and my SO are both a little introverted, but we absolutely love gaming, especially MMORPG's. (We met on a cute little game called Legend of Edda). Any other MMO couples out there? What games do you play?

What MMO's out there do you think have the best "marriage/couples" system?

We're currently playing Guild Wars 2, but there's not really any couples interaction in GW2 and most of the content is quite easily soloable
    Last edited by Lycaeus; November 9, 2014, 12:03 PM.

The game we met on had more to do with solo play within an alliance that helped relationships grow. We used to play evony, but not anymore. Evony has died out quite a lot due to "botting". We met a lot of couples on evony and we thoroughly enjoyed farming people together when they pissed us off.

Comment

I play Guild Wars 2 with my SO as well! It's where I met my SO!

Why not farm something or do some of the zerging content like the newest patch?
      Last edited by jgump92; November 9, 2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

My possibly future SO and myself met on Maplestory.
        It has a lot of potential for you to do things together. I love collecting the couple rings with him and showing them off along with out marriage ring ^-^
        We're playing a private server, since cash items on the official server can come off pretty expensive and we'd rather save the money (plus experience and money is easier to get on private servers lol).

If you're ever interested in playing with us we'd be more than happy to help you both and guide you along the way :P

Comment

We are playing Cabal Online

Comment

Yay to other gaming couples on LFAD!
            I met my SO on an online game called Habbo, although its not a MMORPG.
            However, we've slowly transitioned to playing one called Conquer Online and they have a marriage system on there.
            You don't get a fancy wedding ceremony or anything but there's little hearts that flash on your screen and there's a broadcast of your marriage to the whole server which is kinda cute.
            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
            became official: 28.03.11
            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Hehe, I also met my SO in Cabal Online.

Comment

We play WoW together. We're looking forward to the expansion release on Thursday!
                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                ~*~
                ~*~
                [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaeus View Post
                  Me and my SO are both a little introverted, but we absolutely love gaming, especially MMORPG's. (We met on a cute little game called Legend of Edda). Any other MMO couples out there? What games do you play?

What MMO's out there do you think have the best "marriage/couples" system?

We're currently playing Guild Wars 2, but there's not really any couples interaction in GW2 and most of the content is quite easily soloable
                  May I extend this and ask what free/cost friendly games there are out there as well? I love WoW and such but $15 a month is not in our cards at the moment. Thanks!
                  "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
                  Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
                  Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
                  First Visit: December 7, 2017
                  Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Cabal Online is all free to play

Comment

We play Neverwinter Online. Fun part is, you can talk to one another like in the game. No need for a vent or anything to be set up.

Comment

We play WoW together! No cool marriage system or anything like that though :/ and we also play a MUD called "Dark & Shattered Lands" sometimes as he knows the creator of the game. Its all text based so the roleplay aspect is necessary and he gave my character an engagement ring

Comment

I don't know anything about marriage systems in games. My boyfriend and I play starwars online, League of Legends and Mabinobi. I am sure we have played other games but these are the 3 we go back to most and all are free to play and operate a shop if you want extras.
                          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Me and my girl we use to play world of warcraft together, but that was before now she has university, and too many other things so we dont play anything together, oh and we use to play league of legends but now i am onlyone still playing it

Comment

Originally posted by LassyFenn View Post
                              We play Neverwinter Online. Fun part is, you can talk to one another like in the game. No need for a vent or anything to be set up.
                              Yeah, I play Neverwinter Online too. My SO did for a bit, but I'm gonna try and get him back into it. We play SWTOR together, lots of other steam games, and also the virtual world we met each other in, RLC. RLC has a pretty solid marriage system, certificates and everything thing. We're doing the whole marriage thing there in under 2 weeks time lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X