No announcement yet.

What MMO's do you play with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend and I are married on Ragnarok Online. It's also the game we first met on.

Comment

We play WoW together - he was the one who introduced me to the game like three years ago, and I've been hooked ever since. It's nice, because it's a thing we can do together while still talking on Skype or something so it's a nice way to hang out I'm also planning to get him into League of Legends, but he's very against it for some reason xD

Met online: February 2011
      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

My boyfriend and I play LoL together. It's actually the place where we met.
        However, we haven't been playing that often lately and it's not something to interact as a couple.

Comment

Wow...xbox1 games too! We are getting ready to play D&D online with a couple of his friends. That should be fun

Comment

Final Fantasy XIV is not free, but fun all the same. I believe it has a unique marriage system, in which you can customize your wedding. A few videos are up on youtube too. You must record it though, for you wont be able to see it again, which is realistic. It's also a cross platform game, so people on ps3, ps4 and pc can play all together. My fiance and I met on this MMO actually. A very nice community, better than most!

Comment

I met my SO on S4 league and we have played several games together. Currently we're playing Black Desert Online, which we have lots of fun on together, we're also playing Trackmania Turbo and we'll play Overwatch once that is out. (These games are not free), we're also playing Dirty bomb (Free shooter on steam) , we have been playing Warframe, Neverwinter, Dragon nest, Tera, Path of Exile, Guild Wars 2,Vindictus (think that one is slowly dying though) and so many more. It honestly depends on what you prefer, we're playing a huge variety of genres and it's not just one specific one.

Awesome that you are playing games with your SO! Always nice to see other gaming couples. :3

Comment

My SO and I met on Tera. But we've also played other games together such as Final Fantasy XIV and Black Desert ^.^

Comment

My boyfriend and I play World of Warcraft together primarily and we just started playing Overwatch and several others.

Comment

We met on and still play Final Fantasy XIV (Cactuar). There are weddings in-game, a two-seater mount, and the ability to teleport to your spouse. Subscriptions are 12.99 USD monthly for anyone wondering about price.

Comment

ourWorld is a nice little game. I love it. I've been playing it since 2009.

Comment

We recently started playing Path of Exile - it's free to play on Steam

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

So is it bad that I had to Google what an MMO is?
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                            So is it bad that I had to Google what an MMO is?
                            Not at all, I consider myself somewhat of a gamer and i had to google it lol
                            my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                            Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                            Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                            Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                            Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                            Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                            Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                            Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                            All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Team Fortress 2.

Being on opposite sides of the planet makes it tricky with ping, etc. but we manage.

Comment

Originally posted by itscupcake View Post
                                Team Fortress 2.

Being on opposite sides of the planet makes it tricky with ping, etc. but we manage.
                                There are a bunch of things to help with ping times... I wont go through them all, but do a search.

Comment

Working...
                                X