No announcement yet.

What MMO's do you play with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We tried Tera and Guild Wars 2. I used to play Tera a lot, got even addicted to achievement hunting. Plus they are free.

Comment

We play WOW... we also play Wizards101 with my son..

Comment

How is it possible I never posted in this thread? I met my ex playing Maplestory, which was truly the MMO experience. I played that game for so long, I had gotten married on my main char 4 different times. It's a really cute game, and it's made a significant impact on my life (3 boyfriends, countless lifelong friends), but they've made it way too complicated and too easy to level now. We also played LoL pretty regularly for a long time. Nowadays I'm playing Overwatch a lot of the time, which has been really fun, especially since my friends from other regions can play with me if they want (or vice versa).
        Last edited by kittyo9; January 1, 2017, 08:23 AM.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
          How is it possible I never posted in this thread? I met my ex playing Maplestory, which was truly the MMO experience. I played that game for so long, I had gotten married on my main char 4 different times. It's a really cute game, and it's made a significant impact on my life (3 boyfriends, countless lifelong friends), but they've made it way too complicated and too easy to level now. We also played LoL pretty regularly for a long time. Nowadays I'm playing Overwatch a lot of the time, which has been really fun, especially since my friends from other regions can play with me if they want (or vice versa).
          Ohhhhh do you play on pc? I play overwatch on pc and ps4 just so i can play with everyone haha
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            Ohhhhh do you play on pc? I play overwatch on pc and ps4 just so i can play with everyone haha
            Yup, PC! I don't have a PS4 and most of my friends prefer PC gaming (as do I). I also just built a new one with a big, fancy graphics card, so I want to make the most of it.
            Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
            Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
            Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Before my boyfriend went to the army, we played H1Z1, Ark SOTF, Overwatch, Dying Light, League of Legends, CS:GO - I'm sure there are more but those were our main ones.
              We First Met On: December 27, 2015
              We First Started Dating On: January 1, 2016
              First Meeting: March 18 to March 26, 2016
              Second Meeting: June 17 to September 25, 2016
              Third Meeting: December 20, 2016 to January 3, 2017
              He Left For The Army: January 3, 2017
              Next Meeting: April 7 to April 15, 2017

Comment

This is the perfect thread to post my first post in!
                We actually met in an MMORPG called Heroes of Three Kingdoms, which sadly ended in few years after its release. After that we tried several games, including LoTR while waiting for Guild Wars 2 to be released but none really worked for us. They were either too grindy or too much of a cash grab. We still play Guild Wars 2 pretty much every day, the story (and challenge) is really starting to pick up.

Comment

We met playing League of Legends in an online community I was an admin at, then we moved to more relaxed games since I wasn't as good in league as he was (I was high gold/low plat, and he was diamond). We played Minecraft (I fell in every single hole), TERA (I had to be the healer, everything else was too hard), and finally now we just stick with easy quick Steam Games since I am so busy with work to keep up with League and TERA.

He is the one who is big into games and is always playing BDO, but I prefer puzzles and arts and crafts.
                  First Met Online: April 2016
                  Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
                  First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
                  Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Not MMOs, but we play Overwatch and a couple of other games with multiplayer like Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
                    Got separated: August 2016
                    Reunion: July 2017
                    Officially together: January 2018
                    ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

SO and I play Star Wars: The Old Republic together. He's even more of a Star Wars addict than I am, and that's saying something :P

Comment

Me and my SO met in this mobile MMORPG called Iruna Online. Anyone playing it, too?

Comment

Working...
                        X