Reading lips game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading lips game

My boyfriend and I sort of made up our own game to play over Skype recently and it was amazing. We got to laughing SO hard.

Skype has a function where you can mute your microphone so that the other person can't hear you. We would take turns muting ourselves and saying a phrase while the other person (who we could still hear) tried to read our lips and figure out what we were saying. So I might say "The trees are pretty in the fall." And he is on his side completely butchering it trying to understand what I'm saying. It involves LOTS of laughing I kept raising my voice at my screen even though I knew that saying it louder wouldn't help him, haha.

Seriously, if you're looking for something new to try, this one is bound to bring you laughs.
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Haha this sounds so fun!! My SO is buying me a webcam for Christmas so that we can skype together, we will have to try this!

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun... but would probably end terribly for us lol. I don't think we would last at that game very long. We usually play games, like the other day he kept saying "S" words so then we kept going back and forth saying words that started with "S"... it lasted over an hour. We do things like that but with various things like bands with certain words in their names or movies and silly things like that.

Comment

Working...
      X