Travelling alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
    I just spent a month alone in Thailand, if was great. There are enough people also traveling alone that if I wanted to hang out with people I could meet people in hostels but I also had the freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted on my own
    I was just thinking about you since I haven't seen you around the forums in a while. I'm so glad to hear you had a great trip!
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Yes, many times. Both internationally and within the United States. I recommend it!

Comment

I'd love to travel alone! Sometimes you really need space for yourself It might sound scary but I'm ready

Comment

Travelling alone is partially positive and partially negative. That's nice to have your thoughts to yourself, go wherever you want to, eat whatever you wish and get to sleep whenever you feel it right. But it's kinda hard in the evening when you stay alone in your hotel ot hostel. You need someone nearest and dearest next to you for a simple warm live conversation, but you can't. When you're alone on a travel for too long, it evn gets boring, like a routine... Well, that's how I feel it, probably, it's not this way for you.

Comment

I went to China 2 years ago and spent a week by myself and a week on an organised group tour. I like the flexibility it gives you to see what you want.

Comment

I have traveled alone by plane 5 times. My advice: Stay close to society, have plenty of money, and have the proper shots from your doctor before going to a foreign country. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X