Where to get cute stationery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get cute stationery?

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I think it makes the most sense here (if not I'm truly sorry!), and I don't believe I saw another post like this, if I did miss one then I'm truly sorry again

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or ideas on where to get some cute stationery? I love writing letters for my boyfriend but I'm quite tired of just using normal notebook paper. I have printed out some from free stationery websites but I don't like that they have the name of the website on them and I also don't like that it's just a normal piece of paper. I would like some stationery that is a little thicker than a normal piece of paper that has different designs or anything cute really. I was going to just order some from Amazon or a similar website but I wasn't sure if anyone knew of a better website or maybe a store that has cute stationery? I looked online for some local craft stores but they don't seem to really have stationery, only paper for "paper crafts" that seem to be very small, or thin like tissue paper and not what I'm looking for.

I hope this makes sense, if not I can clarify where needed.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Check WalMart, Target, or any local office supply store.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I found a lot of cute stationary at HomeGoods and PartyCity, though at PartyCity I found more cute erasers and pens than papers.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I was able to find some cute stationary designs from Amazon. I love Amazon. I mean, really, what can't you get from there?!

Comment

I'm not sure if you have any of these stores in your location, but you can get cute stuff at Daiso. They also have a website if you don't have any stores in your city.

You can also go on eBay and simply type in Korean or Japanese stationery and you should find a bunch of cute stuff~

Comment

Working...
          X