Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from me!

Hello to all of you!
    I thought it was about time I introduced myself, and not just lurk around. :-)
    I'm a hopeless romantic girl from North of Norway, I'm 33 years old. I have two kids from a failed marriage. A 12 year old boy and a 5 year old girl.
    My long distance love lives in Michigan, which is on the other side of the world. We met thru a internet game (!!) and started talking in private around March/April this year. We met the first time for real in September. He joined me on my vacation, that I had booked before I started talking to him. I was planning on going alone to the States for two weeks. And he needed av action too, so we agreed on him joining me. And we didnt regret that, at all. It was the most amazing two weeks of all time. We both fell deeply in love!
    Now, we are waiting for Easter, cuz then he will come to see me here. And I can hardly wait! :-)
    I miss him every day, sometimes so much it hurts. We try to Skype as often as we can, but sometimes it can be a week in between. Time zones sucks....
    That's my short version of my LDR history.
    I'm happy to be a part of this fine group of people. And I hope I can participate in some of the topics along the way.

-Eva Britt-
    - it cant rain all the time-

Welcome to LFAD!
    I also met from SO from an online game!
    Which one did y'all meet on?
    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
    became official: 28.03.11
    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Welcome to the community!!! I met an ex of mine through a game.

Comment

I met him through a app game called Dragons of Atlantis. And players in that game use the chat app called Line to communicate with each other. And the moment I saw his profile picture there, I thought "dayum!!" And we started talking in private on that app. :-)

Comment

Welcome Eva! All the best to you

Comment

Welcome Eva!! Hope your relationship will stay awesome and loving

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Britt View Post
              I met him through a app game called Dragons of Atlantis. And players in that game use the chat app called Line to communicate with each other. And the moment I saw his profile picture there, I thought "dayum!!" And we started talking in private on that app. :-)
              that is Funny I met my GF playing DoA as well!

Neither of us play anymore though - can't even remember the world I played on.... we got talking because I used to destroy her, and she would always comment/sulk when she lost lol

Comment

HA, I love Line! I'm not sure if it's the same app I'm thinking of but it's got a bunch of really cute stickers?!
                [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                became official: 28.03.11
                first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

p_b82; Really?!? thats awesome!! I still play DoA. got addicted. Lol

Lovefrom... ; yes, Line With all the funny and cute stickers! Line rocks!

Comment

And thanks all! Its Nice to be here! ;-)

Comment

p_b82; Really?!? thats awesome!! I still play DoA. got addicted. Lol
                      Yup really really!

Got bored of it as it was just fairly repetitive, and took ages to rebuild if you got wiped out, think I lasted about 9months all told, maybe longer - was ages ago now so don't recall!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                        X