Open When Letters for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open When Letters for Christmas

My SO is supposed to be here for Christmas, so this is what I am planning for one of his presents. I found this holiday book at Michael's that is actually a box. This way he can keep it on his desk and remind him that they are there.

Pics didn't come out.....I tried using the toolbar link but I guess I am not computer literate enough lol
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

That sounds super freaking cute!!!! I need something cute like that, instead as of right now all my open when/letters in general are all shoved in a normal USPS box that I'll be sending him. I really want to do/find something cute like that but I'm not very creative and never know what to do

Comment

I'm thinking about doing mine for Valentine's Day since I don't have much money and I think that would give me sufficient time to get all the necessary supplies and knick-knacks I want to put in them. Pinterest and Google are your best friends for ideas. Lol.

Comment

Working...
      X