Opinions? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions? :)

So I recently really discovered the wonders of Etsy, and those cute LDR kechains and bracelets and necklaces and ugh I want them so bad ... anyway, I really want to get a set for the boyfriend and I for Christmas, along with a few other little gifts I already have picked out/completed. However I really need opinions. There are 3 I found that I really like but I don't want to tell him about them since I want it to be a surprise! However, I can be horribly indecisive when it comes to things like this. I did hint at the idea of the first one and he said he liked the idea so if in the end I still can't really make a decision then I'll just go with the first one since it has slightly more meaning to us I think. What do you think about them? Should I go elsewhere other than Etsy for better quality? I don't want something huge since they will be on his keys and in his pocket while at work so I don't want it to be bothersome/bulky.

So if anyone has bought any of these or ones that are similar, what do you think of them? Also if anyone uses Etsy or any other similar site, suggestions or recommendations would be awesome! Please help me pick

Thanks in advance everyone!

1)
    2)
    3)

I had a necklace/keychain set made for me and my SO, with our anniversary. My necklace is a heart that says "His Only" and the keychain has a heart punched out that says "Her One" with our initials and our anniversary on it.

This is the shop on Etsy that I love to buy from: MyHeroCreations

I like the puzzle piece one the most, and not just because it has the same saying as mine. :P

It looks like this (sample picture I took from her store):

Also, don't be afraid to message the seller and ask to have your items customized. I know the shop that I linked, you can have anything she makes customized or your own custom pieces made with your own sayings. She's a sweetheart.
    Last edited by whatruckus; November 26, 2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

That's so awesome, thank you so much! I'm really loving the stuff on her store and going to buy something from her!

Comment

I like all three of your options! I like the first one the best though!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I like nr 3 the best...I really like the shapes of countries /States and it speakes of the LD aspect.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I think the 2nd one is the nicest for if you want to to wear something that kind of connects you in some way. like my SO and I have bracelets that are two sides of a heart and when we were together we got to put the heart together for the first time and that was just a lovely moment to have. but if you want something that is more kind of ldr-ish i'd go for the 3rd one as it's really cute :3
            my girls <3

Josie (SO)
            Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
            Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
            Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
            Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
            Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
            Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
            Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
            All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I like number 3 Seems a little more personal!

Comment

I bought a necklace from cents of style a few days ago. I'm in love with it...I can't wait to get it! I know you posted keychains but I figured I'd share because I bought my BF one to put on his rear view mirror, too. So essentially the same concept I went through livingsocial.com and got a discount - but this is what i bought

the link to the website is
                HERE
                "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                We became a couple in April 2014
                Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                Our "spring break" in March 2015
                Summer fun - June 2015
                DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

Working...
                X