Don't Starve Together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Starve Together!

My SO and I play games on the Steam app which has a bit of multiplayer things to do as well as solo. Steam recently released the beta for "Don't Starve Together" which is pretty fun! You and your SO, or anyone else you choose to play with, get dropped in the middle of no where and have to figure out how not to die by collecting resources, fighting villains, staying warm, not losing your sanity, etc etc. The original game "Don't Starve" was $15 and it's solo play (which I still really enjoy). My SO and I caught the multiplayer beta while it was on sale on Steam for $5 though and it still might be. The only downside to the beta is that it's not released for Mac yet but the solo play game is. I have boot camp so it's just a small inconvenience for me. Either way it's pretty fun to see how you and your SO communicate and work together to not die.

Just sharing something that could give anyone things to do!
    "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
    Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
    Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
    First Visit: December 7, 2017
    Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Lol that sounds like an interesting game that I would love to play... I might have to play that. Although boyfriend wouldn't be into that, and even if he was he wouldn't be able to play. But I still might make my sister play that game with me since I know we would both enjoy it haha

Comment

Now you can only buy it for $19,99 which is not in the budget for this Christmas

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I'm seeing this $5 package deal when I look on Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetshay View Post

I'm seeing this $5 package deal when I look on Steam.
          That's because you have Don't Starve! If you don't have Don't Starve, it's $19. My twin gave me beta keys so if my man likes it I might buy the first one before Don't Starve Together comes out.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Ahh I see! That makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up .

Comment

I love playing solo Don't Starve, but this sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

We have this and we are actually playing tonight! We got it half price in the sale though We are gamers but he is the bigger gamer and I enjoy watching as I am the 2nd pair of eyes hahaha
                My Heart Is In The Netherlands <3

Comment

Me and my SO are both big gamers for sure. Before I got Don't Starve for myself my SO would let me watch him play it through share screen on Skype and he always found it weird how entertained I was xD. Now if we could just figure out how to watch him play games on his TV that'd be greatttt.

Comment

My SO and I play games on the Steam app which has a bit of multiplayer things to do as well as solo. Steam recently released the beta for "Don't Starve Together" which is pretty fun! You and your SO, or anyone else you choose to play with, get dropped in the middle of no where and have to figure out how not to die by collecting resources, fighting villains, staying warm, not losing your sanity, etc etc. The original game "Don't Starve" was $15 and it's solo play (which I still really enjoy). My SO and I caught the multiplayer beta while it was on sale on Steam for $5 though and it still might be. The only downside to the beta is that it's not released for Mac yet but the solo play game is. I have boot camp so it's just a small inconvenience for me. Either way it's pretty fun to see how you and your SO communicate and work together to not die.

Just sharing something that could give anyone things to do!
                    This sounds fun.
                    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                      This sounds fun.
                      If you decide to try it let us know how it goes! I'm a lot better at it than my SO. He usually ends up dying a few times before we both fail and have to start all over xD. It's pretty comical.

Comment

If you decide to try it let us know how it goes! I'm a lot better at it than my SO. He usually ends up dying a few times before we both fail and have to start all over xD. It's pretty comical.
                        I am going to ask him and see if he is interested.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ya me and my girlfriend play it a lot and it is fun. Not sure if the sale is still on but when you buy the game they also give you a free copy to gift someone so perfect for couples that like to play games. Well her type of game is mainly shooters which I normally don't like so finding a game that she really enjoys that isn't a shooter was great. I played don't starve before don't starve together came out so was kinda sad that I couldn't enjoy the new game experience with her but it was still really worth it and I did enjoy teaching her the ins and outs of the game though.

Comment

Working...
                          X