Story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story.

Here's our story. . .I'm gonna try to make it as short as I can.

I had just gotten over a LDR few years ago. My best friend told me I should just joined POF (Plenty of Fish, a dating website) and find someone local that I can be with whenever I wanted to, that I could actually touch, etc. I did on January 16th in 2011. Browsed profiles. I finally found a local guy that seemed interesting. I kept looking just in case but I kept going back to him. I decided to message him. Started talking on MSN Messenger, then we texted. We would talk all the time, non stop. We'd stay up late texting. I started feeling something but I didn't wanna say something. He tells me he's not originally from here. January 19th, 2011 he tells me he loves me. I say it back. We met in person January 26th, 2011. He's always had problems keeping a job, because of his stress and anxiety and depression. Last job he had (few months ago), it was going real well. I think it was his best one. He would of had a promotion, but the building he was working in closed down, including where he worked in the building obviously. We were back to square one to find him a job. Couldn't find anything. Last option? For him to move at his sisters, 4 hours away. I never wanted to be in a LDR again but I love him, and willing to try.

What's freaky is that we can read each others mind, say things at the same time, finish our sentences, etc.
    Last edited by hunnybunny8381; December 20, 2014, 11:00 AM.

Originally posted by hunnybunny8381 View Post
    Here's our story. . .I'm gonna try to make it as short as I can.

What's freaky is that we can read each others mind, say things at the same time, finish our sentences, etc.

That's a great story and inspiration. I'm glad you closed the distance finally. That sentence i quoted is freaky. Me and my so can do this as well. Its a sign from the divine that you are soul mates.

Comment

Thanks! He's the only guy that happens with. Whenever it happens, we say to each other "I'm scared." Lol. That's probably why it never worked out with anyone else.

Comment

Working...
      X