Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacks and tips for using a smartphone with your SO

Hey everyone,

I'd like to ask you if you have any interesting tips of how you use your smartphone with your SO?

Could like apps you love to use together at different times, any problems you've had with certain apps and how you got around it or if you wish something was fixed or done differently?

My SO and I started using Voxer, but here in Jordan Whatsapp is free data on my plan so we switched to that and use it all the time. We also play "Draw Something" together - which is cute, you draw a picture and they have to guess what word you are drawing. You don't have to play at the same time because your drawing gets sent to them.

Comment

We use Viber mostly. It is great because you can text, send icons, pictures and links, rekord something and send it, have international phonecalls... So many options.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We tend to use Couple, mostly because it lets us leave cute little doodles, messages, and pictures for one another.

Comment

Lovebyte and avocado

Comment

we use primary just Whatsapp, we can send messages, pictures, videos, voice recordings, we both love it!

Comment

We use mostly Couple, because it keeps all the pictures and drawings in one place. It is just between two people.

Comment

me and my SO met over Twitter, but we moved to Kik after I messaged so much I passed the message limit on Twitter xD. Kik works pretty well: you add the other person and no one else can see that you have added them or the messages that you send. You can also send pictures, videos and smilies! I love using it. I especially like the video sending, simply email the video link to yourself and you can keep it on your phone <3
                xClaryAsunax

Comment

We use Couple and Whatsapp, as well as Skype. I LOVE Couple, and would strongly recommend it. Whatsapp is great because it's totally free, unlimited texts for me and my SO, and I can use it even when my signal is utterly terrible (I'm lucky if I get a 2G signal where I live at times, unless I use wifi). Skype... well, no brainer really, despite some of its flaws and shortcomings.

Comment

oh and Skype of course! There is nothing better than talking face to face with your love and interacting with him. We pretend to eat each other's food, kiss the screen and cuddle. His cat Bear talks to me(my SO tells him to "speak for phone mommy xD) haha it's the best!
                    xClaryAsunax

Comment

Originally posted by ClaryAsuna View Post
                      oh and Skype of course! There is nothing better than talking face to face with your love and interacting with him. We pretend to eat each other's food, kiss the screen and cuddle. His cat Bear talks to me(my SO tells him to "speak for phone mommy xD) haha it's the best!
                      xClaryAsunax
                      My SO does that too with his cats. Somber, the fluffiest cat he owns (he has 3), moans all the time because she hates being picked up. I often hear her mewling on the other end of the line whenever we Skype.

Comment

Working...
                      X