X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR Story

Hi there,

Here is my story. Sorry for a long one but I couldn't make it shorter

This was my second visit to the Philippines for a business trip. I met her for the first time inside the Conference Room, I thought of her as a smart-looking girl with her glasses, adorable, loved by everyone. I liked her from the first time, but never thought of being a gf/bf. I knew that one of the officemates already had a crush on her and I'm not the type of guy who "steal" someone's crush. I told myself to drop it as this is not going to work as I had to go back to my country in a month. After the shift, I asked one of the officemates to call everyone to hang out, drink something, to get to know each other. She accepted as well to join us. I was thinking about where we should go, what we should do as we were going out with new officemates. She suggested to go to Davao Hilltop Restaurant and we accepted.

As I was very busy with my tasks in the office, I didn't talk that much with officemates as I'm a workaholic person, when I like what I'm doing, you will see me as very concentrated and I might look like "Do not disturb me, or you will die". We had our first good conversation at the Davao Hilltop Restaurant, I found her more lovely than before in the office... But still all the time I was thinking about my officemate who has a crush on her and trying to drop the idea about her. We spent all night talking about everything and anything. She's very funny, adorable, and as well with good voice She sings for us. After having a wonderful conversation all night, she suggested to tour me into the city, I accepted like, "I was waiting for this!" )

Our first "date" before we went official, was when we went together to the Philippine Eagle Centre, where I had a crush on her! Hihi... That tour was the most beautiful tour I ever had. Since that time we have been going out together every day, different places as days passed. We felt something special, something like "Finally I found her".

On the night of the 1st of December, we went official! Before that time we were already feeling like we're already gf/bf but none of us said the "L" word. That night we get to share our feelings to find out if we do have the same feelings or this is just only one side. And guess what? We were hiding our feelings from each other because of the same reason! Haha... Rhea also is "mentally hilarious" (We change the word "crazy" into this because we both love doing crazy-funny things and we wanted to have a special word for us. Hihi). She's not that kind of girl who won't go out without make-up, she likes being natural (I love this part ♥). She's very kind to everyone, family-centered and good singer.

We are far away from each other, thousand miles. But I know that distance is just a test to see how far love can travel. We will pass this test. As long as we can see the same sky, breathe the same air, step on the same planet then "us" is not impossible.

Thank you for reading !

That was an adorable story . May your love last a life time . Welcome to the long distance club, it is worth it !

Comment

WOw nice... so shes a filipina... 😊 Im happy for both of you..

Comment

ANd I bet shes also DAbawenya... thats great... she's my kababayan then. I am also a filipina living in Davao... More power, guys... Im blessed with your love story..

Comment

Working...
        X