• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend top 10 LDR books ?

Comment

I have seen 6, 7, and 9

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend 4. Like Crazy for anyone wanting to stay positive! It is a wonderful and raw take on a LDR but it isn't the happiest ending. It is quite bittersweet. Upset me quite a lot tbh.

Comment

The Notebook was amazing. I've watched a few others but THE NOTEBOOK. I still have goosebumps thinking about it. Plus my boyfriend watched it with me last winter, it was very sweet of him.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion, I am not saying it's bad in general. And I just want to rant.

I dislike The Notebook and its sort so much. I am too analytical when it comes to things like these and main thing I look for in a story is plot and its progression. No matter how good, powerful or emotional some scenes are, if I don't like the plot I hate the whole thing. And I certainly didn't like it in this case, but I kind of think it's more of a personal preference since too many people like it. Is there someone like me out there?
            I wish I could rant more though, maybe I am just grumpy

Also, one thing, I don't really think it's intended for people in LDRs, cause:
            Spoiler:
            I mean of course, letters were hidden, but she chose someone else soon enough for it to be considered anything close to long distance relationship. They got separated, they continued with their lives, they met again, their feelings resurfaced. Nothing special and LDR related, right?

I hate most of the romance dramas too. I literally have only one favourite romance movie. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. I adore it for its plot, for actors performance, for how powerful the scenes are, for how realistically the couple's relationship is described not some "cheesy perfect couple", for how well it shows a person's mind and thoughts and for its final scene. (It's not LDR related either but if anyone gets interested, they could try it, maybe.)

Comment

The other end of the line looks fab

Comment

Working...
              X