SO is very loved up at the minute!!! <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO is very loved up at the minute!!! <3

I feel like I'm bragging a bit lately lol!

My SO has been absolutely amazing recently. It's been tricky to chat much over Xmas and new year because of family commitments and although we've missed each other it's been ok.

Last night we facetimed for a bit before he went off to work, he's a bartender and it was Saturday night so it was gonna be v busy, also it's middle of the night for me so I wasn't even expecting a good morning text. He said he'd text me once he got home and that was all I was expecting. I woke up at 7am to 3 messages, one was sent at 10.30pm his time (v busy time!) saying "I still miss you xxxxxxxxx" I just thought that was so lovely! It completely melted my heart...

The next one was a good morning greeting saying he was glad I was sleeping well and he loved me.

The last one was a message with a YouTube link to a song my Crystal Bowersox called Mine all Mine and his message was "I wish you would write a song like this for me..." Oh my goodness it was such a sweet song! And honestly, if I could write songs or sing, that would definitely be exactly what I would say to him!!! I'm gonna try really hard though, see if I can write him a poem for valentines day.

We chatted quick when he got home and I wished him goodnight as he was super tired and it was 4am his time. Later on I was sitting quietly having a coffee and looking through some of my pics of him, when he totally out of the blue sent another YouTube link to a gorgeous song by Aqualung called Brighter Than Sunshine and that was it, it set me off crying haha!

I love this romantic, soft side to his personality, and I love it that he feels comfortable enough with me to let it flow. He's so incredible, sometimes I think he's too good to be true!! He's so manly, he's really into his sports (playing and watching) can fix anything, he's always doing stuff around the house and garden and he can cook too! Every day he makes me laugh and his conversation is never dull because he's clever, witty and intelligent. Did I also mention that he's also super handsome and incredibly sexy?

I just fall deeper and deeper every day...

Awww omg this is soo cute! You're super lucky to have a guy like this. I'm happy for you <3

Comment

Thank you!

I told him I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and despite the distance, he makes me so incredibly happy. I'm walking on clouds today, he's the best!!!

Comment

That is really too freaking cute!! And hey, there's nothing wrong with bragging when you have a guy that is super sweet like that! lol I really am happy for you, that's awesome! Even though I don't know you guys very well or anything you're definitely one of my favorite couples

Comment

Awww thanks Sarah96!!!

We are both a little older and both been really badly hurt, it's taken a while to get where we are and we've been through some really tough things together. I hope this year will be our year! I have high hopes for our future, both of us are still kind of bemused that we ended up like this but I believe in fate and so does he!

Comment

You really deserve good things. So happy to see you've been having it good lately!

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Cute

Comment

I love hearing about people are happy and overjoyed, it's lovely, I feel the same way about my SO, I feel like the luckiest and happiest girl in the universe!

Comment

Awww...enjoy it! I love a mushy man
                  Met Online : July 2013
                  Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                  2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                  3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                  Proposal : December 2014
                  Closed distance : February 2015
                  Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
                  X