Our Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Story

So it all started mid October of 2013 I had just gotten out of a relationship that was just not working. We both had to different mind sets and views about some things. At this point I had just about given up on love, I had convinced myself that love and men was not for me at this time in my life. So I basically gave up on finding the one for me. Side note: while I was with my EX this guy (my BF now) messaged me asking me about school, we had the most awkward conversation you could imagine and I brushed him off. Well ever since that awkward conversation I could not get this guy off my mind, something about him made me want to know more. So one bold Monday after noon I messaged him on Facebook and we hooked up. I was the girl that would NEVER do something like that, but for some reason I did. About a week latter he went to the hospital because he through out his back, well because of the drugs that gave him he could not drive....So he called me and I ask in the ER with him and took him back to his dorm. In his pain killer haze he asked me to be his GF and I said yes! I am from Albany(but go to school up in Canton, way up north) and he is from Long Island, he no longer goes to school with me. So we have been doing long distance for a while and will be for the next 2 and a half years until I finish my degree. This is our story and I love him each and every step of the way. I know when I am done with school we can have our life together and never look back, but for now I look forward to that day.

Interesting story, I knew drugs were good.

On a real note; Sad to hear that you don't go to the same school anymore. Although, when you've finished getting your degree, you can live with him and grow old with him.
    Good luck on your relationship.

Comment

Working...
    X