All loved up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All loved up

So I've just got back from an amazing visit to my boyfriend, DarrenSaysHello. It was a truly incredible four days and even though we have only met in person twice, I already know that he is my soulmate. When we are together, it's like nothing else in the world matters besides us. He makes everything in life seem a million times better. Last week I met his family for the first time, and saw the area where he lives (a truly beautiful part of the country) and nothing could have made the trip more perfect. However, then it came time to say goodbye, and this is where I've truly fallen apart. The first time we said goodbye was difficult, but this is like no pain I've ever had before. I never want to do anything because he isn't there doing it with me, my phone is glued to my hand wanting to talk to him 24/7 and anything anyone else says to me, I find a way to link it back to him.
    Some might just call me a clingy, soppy girlfriend. All I can say is that I'm in love, and I'm desperate to know if this pain that I'm feeling will get easier, or will I just have to put up with it until March when I next get to see him.

You will have to put up with it until March (I must admit I smiled just a little). After that first couple of visits, it does get easier. You will find ways to cope. We all do.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

aww thank you, always good to hear I'm not the only one going through it. Guess it just proves how much I care about him that I miss him so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Georgiee View Post
        aww thank you, always good to hear I'm not the only one going through it. Guess it just proves how much I care about him that I miss him so much!
        I feel like that all the time. And we see each other almost every weekend. DC is right...it's hard, but you figure it out!
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
        X