No announcement yet.

Chat room ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chat seems really nifty! I'll have to get in there sometime these days when I'm not too shy I think discussing hobbies/movies would be great, it's at least something I feel is helpful to get to know each other better. We could also play question games or just talk about our day.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
      The chat seems really nifty! I'll have to get in there sometime these days when I'm not too shy I think discussing hobbies/movies would be great, it's at least something I feel is helpful to get to know each other better. We could also play question games or just talk about our day.
      Can always chat to me, I never shut up on a good subject/debate

Comment

Can the moderators for the chat create a sticky thread with the dates and times of some of the theme chats (if any have been decided on yet)? I'd love to participate if I can!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
          Can the moderators for the chat create a sticky thread with the dates and times of some of the theme chats (if any have been decided on yet)? I'd love to participate if I can!
          I don't recall if any have had a set date on them yet, but we most certainly will post a sticky thread of the designated theme chats when there are ^-^
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Sorry for the question, but where can I find this chatroom?

EDIT: Sorry, I figured it out :P
            Last edited by Gonçalo; February 10, 2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonçalo View Post
              Sorry for the question, but where can I find this chatroom?

EDIT: Sorry, I figured it out :P
              Lol yea, I went to the main forum page and one day it was just there. I usually don't go to the main page, I usually have the posts from the last 24 hrs, or the activity stream up. So, it was kind of a surprise to me too.

Comment

Working...
              X