Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amount of Days before letter usually arrives? (US to AU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amount of Days before letter usually arrives? (US to AU)

I'm not quite sure where to post this, and I couldn't find anything in the search box on this specific topic so I figured I'd ask it here. I mailed my GF a letter Jan 19th from the US to her in Sydney, AU. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a basic letter to arrive? (days)

Not the same destination, but maybe this will help. Mailed 3 packages to 3 different locations in the UK. SO's took the usual 7 days. He lives near London where I'm assuming the packages entered the UK through. Second package went to the north of England and took about 14 days. Third package went to Scotland and took about 17 days. Patience I guess it'll get there...hopefully
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

My wild guess would be about a month because packages and letters take about 18-21 days from Norway to Turkey.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It takes an average of 20 days for a letter from Ohio, USA to reach the Philippines. My SO doesn't have her mail delivered to her house, the postman calls her because she does live out in the middle of no where. I don't know if she lived in a populated area if that would decrease the amount of time it takes and if it did by how many days, but international mail typically does take forever regardless.

Comment

I wrote a letter to my so in may, it never arrived ;<

he wrote a letter to me too, didn't arrive either.

Not sure why, maybe we wrote the adress down wrong. But it will probably take some days/weeks!!

Comment

About 2- 3 weeks US - AU - I've sent a few packages to South Australia.
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
            X