No announcement yet.

I miss my SO today because______

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my companion like crazy today. I just dropped him off at the airport 3 days ago. I was doing okay, I got most of the tears out at the terminal and on the drive home, but today I didn't feel good at all. I spent some time crying. It's so hard in the beginning after you say goodbye. Sometimes it feels like when we are together we fall into a comfortable routine, we feel at home with each other, and then I have to give him back to his country and the routine is disrupted, disorienting everything until we fall back into our "separated" routines in our respective countries. He agreed with me when I expressed this disorientation. I miss his hugs and kisses and not sleeping alone.

Comment

I miss him because he's been feeling unwell for several days and I can't be there to take care of him. We talk every day if we can but last night he was sleeping and this morning he's sleeping. He needs his rest to get well but I miss him very much and I worry about him.

Comment

I miss you today, fuzzy, because coming off these meds is the beginning of 6 or more long hard months. By the end of it, I hope to have no meds left to take except tylenol/paracetemol occasionally, but the withdrawal symptoms are kicking my ass. I've got 4 more tablets to come off (2 different meds) and a morphine-based painkiller patch. The tylenol doesn't worry me so much, but the others are worrying me. I remember what happened the last time I came off something similar... *shudder* I'm trying not to let them kick my ass, but you're starting to see the effects it's having on me, and the toll it's taking. I really wish you didn't have to see me go through this.

Comment

Well actually this goes for yesterday...
          I missed him because it was his birthday and I wasn't able to spend it with him.

Comment

I miss him today because I just got back home from our first meeting and yet I don't know when we will see each other again...

Comment

I miss him today because I just found out that one of his comrades has been killed while on duty. I can only imagine what's been going through his head these past few days and I wish I could be there for him

Comment

I miss him today because I haven't heard from him yet. This isn't like him.

Comment

You know, most of the time I feel like I've got this under control. Dealing with the distance, the missing. Right now I don't. I miss his face. I miss his voice. I miss his essence, his being, and nothing is going to replace that longing I have for him. I miss how taken care of he makes me feel when we speak. I miss how calming he is to me. I hate the fact that the things he does to bring us closer together take his time and attention away from me. I'm not saying I want him to stop any of it. It's just one of those times I'm being selfish in a way that doesn't benefit the greater good. I'm trying to be solution oriented. I think I decided to send him a video. I haven't in almost a year because technology on his end struggles with large files. I haven't sent him a picture in months. I haven't seen his face in months. I haven't heard his voice in as much time and I miss it. I think I'll send him something of myself. I know I'd like it. Even if I don't get anything back in return, I understand because grandma is lurking around every corner and I know how I silly I feel doing this and I live alone. I just want to see him
                  "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
                    You know, most of the time I feel like I've got this under control. Dealing with the distance, the missing. I just want to see him
                    From my experience, it seems to come in waves. Some days are always worse than others.
                    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                      From my experience, it seems to come in waves. Some days are always worse than others.
                      Well I'm definitely in the middle of one >_< it'll pass, I know. I've just got to find something to take my mind off things. That's why I love this place though. You get it, and there's plenty of advice how to deal

Comment

Well I'm definitely in the middle of one >_< it'll pass, I know. I've just got to find something to take my mind off things. That's why I love this place though. You get it, and there's plenty of advice how to deal
                        Yes, I love LFAD because, we all help each other with the others problems. It will pass, it always does. There's so much advice out there. Speaking of which I am always a tried and true journal writer lol (I need to buy a new one though, as I lost my old one in the move D Always makes me feel a lot better
                        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Yes, I love LFAD because, we all help each other with the others problems. It will pass, it always does. There's so much advice out there. Speaking of which I am always a tried and true journal writer lol (I need to buy a new one though, as I lost my old one in the move D Always makes me feel a lot better
                          I do the same it helps to spew it out sometimes huh

Comment

I do the same it helps to spew it out sometimes huh
                            Oh definitely! I used to be used to writing multiple pages in my journal but I haven't written in one for a long time a few months xP It bugs me lol I need to go out and buy one asap

Comment

Oh definitely! I used to be used to writing multiple pages in my journal but I haven't written in one for a long time a few months xP It bugs me lol I need to go out and buy one asap
                              I find here is better than any journal ever could be for me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                                I find here is better than any journal ever could be for me lol.
                                lol true... but sometimes I feel as if most of my posts somehow disappear and remain unrecognized. which, isn't bad, but I also like to read them back to myself as well

Comment

Working...
                                X