Couple App- I need to share this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple App- I need to share this!!

Available for iPad, iPhone, and can be accessed from the website couple.me. It's the best thing since Betty White. It's a social media app just for you and your companion. You enter your information and your partner's information and they do the same and it connects just the two of you. It has these adorable little pug stickers as emoticons, you can take pictures in app and send them, but it won't save to your phone automatically You can also record and send videos the same way. When you are busy but miss your companion there's a button you can press that sends them a "Thinking of You" message with a lil thought bubble. There's live drawing so you can draw together on the same page in real time and then single drawing so you can draw them something and then send it to them. You can send them your location so that they can see where in the world you are. There's also a part of it called thumb kiss where, if you are using something with a touch screen, it will read where your finger is and send it to them as a finger print. You can see it move around as they do and when they touch each other the device vibrates and turns red. It's pretty freaking adorable. I've been using it with my partner for months and we use it while he's at work or I'm training and we update each other. It has a nice interface and colours. You can choose profile photos and backround photos to customise. It also comes with a calendar so you can share birthdays and anniversaries and visit days and a list creator so you can write down all the cool junk you wanna do together. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something a little more adorable than whatsapp. Technology is great!!

Just a heads up since you're new around here: search the forums before posting. This is, indeed, a good app, and it's been widely recommended by other members. Glad you found it & it works for you, though.

PS: welcome to the forums!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

My SO and I use it sometimes, but Whatsapp works for us better But I know what you mean, ghosts. It is a good app. Welcome to you, also.

Comment

I looooooove this app! The thumbkiss is my favorite part. Sometimes it's nice to feel that your SO is there from so far away.
        60 days until i fly to texas.
        6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

I literally just found out about this app just now from a youtube vlogg & was going to post a thread about it. Glad I looked here first. I'm excited to try this Couple app out with my SO.
          CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Couple has been great through all my ldr's. I think i used it more with my ex but we used to draw things for each other while we talked on the phone. Because the connection is so bad my SO and I use the ps3 to play games and talk through our headsets so we hardly use anything on our phones/tablets since we're playing a game together already. Although we did play hangman on the live sketch bit the other week and that was fun. of course thumb kiss is always lovely to use if you feel lonely, never fails to cheer me up :3
            my girls <3

Josie (SO)
            Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
            Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
            Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
            Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
            Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
            Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
            Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
            All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

So I finally got the Couple App up & running...& it's amazing. Love the drawing thing & thumbkiss.
              CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Tam and I have this! We send selfies constantly with it, and since you can pick which things to save, sometimes we send saucier pics with it...
                It has a few filters too so your elfies don't get monotonous. I really like Candlelight and Puppylove.
                It has a calendar to share as well, and you can share lists. It's also free!

I recommend it!
                Met: Apr 2013
                Mutual interest: July 2013
                Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                  Couple has been great through all my ldr's. I think i used it more with my ex but we used to draw things for each other while we talked on the phone. Because the connection is so bad my SO and I use the ps3 to play games and talk through our headsets so we hardly use anything on our phones/tablets since we're playing a game together already. Although we did play hangman on the live sketch bit the other week and that was fun. of course thumb kiss is always lovely to use if you feel lonely, never fails to cheer me up :3
                  Tam would use Thumbkiss to wake me up sometimes, since it makes my phone/tablet (I have it on both) vibrate intensely.
                  Then we'd sit there and smile while touching each other's thumbs.
                  Met: Apr 2013
                  Mutual interest: July 2013
                  Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                  First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                  Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                  Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                  Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                  Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X