From Chicago to Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Chicago to Sweden

Hi everyone! I thought I'd share a bit about my story with you all.

Several years ago, I owned a Minecraft server which had some regular players. I got to know one of them, a guy from Sweden, really well, and he started to introduce me via Skype to some of his friends over yonder.

He added to one of our Skype calls a wonderful boy named Wilhelm, an old classmate of his. We began to talk regularly and developed an extremely close friendship, sharing everything with each other and falling quickly for each other. I'd never experienced any sort of online or long-distance relationship before, so I was a bit skeptical to take things further, but he was to sweet to resist and I made the best decision of my life by making him mine.

About a year into the relationship, when I was 16, we filled our parents in on this large part of our lives. While it wasn't their favorite idea at the beginning, they could not be any more supportive now! Many letters, care packages, and incredibly long Skype calls later, we're aiming to meet up this summer. If it works out, he'll be able to stay with my family and all will be perfect!

I'd love to share more details if anyone is curious. If not, I hope you enjoy my story and I'll be sure to update everyone as the relationship continues to grow. c:

Cute, I used to play on a Minecraft server with my ex and his friends. Whilst none of us stayed in touch, I really enjoyed those ventures into the blocky world of Minecraft, it was especially fun blowing up the Creepers right after they wrecked your house

Comment

Yeah! I still play from time to time and enjoy reliving all of the memories I made on Minecraft servers. c:

Comment

Heya, welcome to LFAD! I'm from Sweden myself, it's nice to see more LDR's around here involving this country 'cause there aren't many! Best of luck to both of you ^^

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
          Heya, welcome to LFAD! I'm from Sweden myself, it's nice to see more LDR's around here involving this country 'cause there aren't many! Best of luck to both of you ^^
          So nice to meet you! Thanks!

Comment

Well Hey this is a really nice story . Well me and my bf meet on a game to . i would love to if you can share more details

Comment

Welcome! Met my bf in 2012 playing COD so I love your story! Good luck to you and hope everything goes as planned!
              "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
              We became a couple in April 2014
              Our lips first met August 8, 2014
              Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
              Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
              We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
              Our "spring break" in March 2015
              Summer fun - June 2015
              DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
              QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

Working...
              X