Love came looking persistently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love came looking persistently

I met my SO while in a relationship with my now ex. He insisted I give him my number but me being the stricked person I am, I refused, proclaiming how Im in a relationship and would like to stay out of any trouble and maintain the peace in my life.
    Little did I know that this guy that I so badly dont wanna talk to is a friend of a friend of mine. uuuuh, days after i refused to give him my contact but took his instead, just to get him off my face, he goes and asks our mutual friend for my contact, and he got them.
    A month after denying him, i received a missed call notification from his number and im like there is noooooooo way, this guy does not have my number, how is it possible? So I call him back and ask him where he got my contact from, he being an honest person tells me he got them from our friend, I hung up immediately and dialled our friend, and asked him how he could sell me out like that, while he knows that im involved... "Some friend you are" I shouted. Hahahha. Going down youll see how I really now need to buy my frined a bottle of fine whisky instead,ehehe!

Little did I know...

Days after I started talking to this new perstistent man, I grew found of him, I would just melt over his voice and just keep reminding myself that I am in a relationship though the relationship was less than a month old, it was still a relationship and I had to respect it. I kept on telling myself that I will stop talking to this persistent man, but he was too persistent to allow that.

I remember one Saturday, i called him and told him to please not to contact me as my boyfriend will be around, he laughed, and said that I am not in a relationship, I insisted and said I am in a relationship, and he concluded our feud by saying, enjoy it while it lasts. what!!! how could he say that!
    Later, my then boyfriend came after I had to beg him to come see me...well to cut the long story short, he told me how two of his ex girlfriends were pregnant, did i mention that he already has two kids from different mothers. That equalls to 4 different mommas and their kids, Im I ready for this??? I am like the heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll! A month into the relationship and im tested like this, I dont think so, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunn I told myself!!!!!!! I took some time to evaluate the situation and had to make a decision, i either continue with my relationship and or leave, go back to being single or give the persistent man a chance. mmmmmmm!! Decisions decisions. 3 weeks down I decided to dump my boyfriend, I couldnt see myself in that picture, its too busy.

I then gave the persistent man a chance, being 200 km away from each other, we spoke for a month before we even met...

After my long term relationship of 6 years ended tragically, now after gathering the courage to go back into the dating game, just a month into the relationship im faced with 4 baby mama drama...

Its true when they say it could get ugly before it gets beautiful.

Mr persistent is inlove with me and i with him. The distance and time apart is not an issue for us...

And the rest is history...

Through distance and time ill be waiting...
    Last edited by Gracefully; March 5, 2015, 08:41 AM.

Wow this was some story. So much drama in it, it deserves it's own T.V. show lol. But seriously I'm glad that you're happy with this guy and hopefully he too doesn't have 4 baby mamas lol

Comment

Working...
    X