The Story of the First Visit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Story of the First Visit!

We had been talking for a little over a month after meeting and developing feelings for each other on POF the 1st of June. On July 12th, my sweetheart bought the first meeting tickets to come and see me! I'll never forget how that felt. I created a countdown out of crayons and we counted down from 37, marking each day with a different colour, each day growing with excitement and anticipation and frustration. The day finally came and I wore my best outfit. I drove two hours to the airport, hardly eating anything that day out of nervousness. I arrived at the airport promptly, but security was short that day and it took him nearly four hours to appear on the other side, but I waited. And I waited and waited and waited. I was so anxious. What if he was getting interrogated? They had no reason to detain him. My fears were dispelled when I saw a familiar face walk through the doors. Standing at about six feet, looking fabulous, I ran over to him and embraced him as hard as I could! We walked a bit to the side and shared a first kiss, and then another and another. I had brought a lunchbox with some food he could have after such a long flight from the UK. He was timid, but when we got into the car he played with my hair the whole way home and we sat in silence. I knew then I was truly in love with this person. He makes me so happy! We've had two other visits since then ^_^ Still happy as clams!!!

Awesome! That's great!

Comment

Working...
    X