Can't get onto the chat D:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get onto the chat D:

Was on the chat yesterday and it was perfectly find but then I went out for a bit. I've come back and I can't access it, all I see where the chat box should be is blank space and a thing that says the URL has been blocked
    Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
    Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
    Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
    His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
    Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
    Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
    Married: June 29th 2018
    Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

I'm in there with no problem babe. You try the basic stuff? Deleting cookies, cache and etc?

Comment

yeah, still won't work. It's just weird because i had been on all fine and then a few hours later it doesn't work.
      Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
      Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017

Comment

I am in fine, maybe a reboot?
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Still won't let me in, the rest of the site is fine. It's just telling my the URL for the chat is blocked.
          I really enjoyed chatting to people too

Comment

I am not able to replicate the problem and the chat is up and working. Are you using a phone, tablet, or computer? Are you by chance using a work computer that would block certain urls? Does going off the forum and directly to the chat url work? https://lovingfromadistance.chatango.com/
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

It's my personal computer and i just tried that link and it's blocked to.

Comment

Can you post a screenshot?
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Is it possible a mod accidentally blocked you?

Comment

https://imgur.com/o1EtnWN

Comment

Here are some possible solutions: https://chatango.com/help?help_trouble_shooting

I think it might be your browser since the chat itself is up and running okay.
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                        Is it possible a mod accidentally blocked you?
                        I do not show anyone banned.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Did you try creating a new account? Is it listed as a trusted site? Has anyone else had access to your computer? Do you know how to restore to a previous date, you could do that to a day a day before it stopped working.

Start
                          All programs
                          Accessories (yellow folder)
                          System Tools
                          System Restore
                          Restore to an earlier date, pick one before you had problems, like day before
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Okay so, I use google chrome as my web browser, never had a problem with it. I had been using the chat perfectly fine until it suddenly stopped working, discovered that siteadvisor had blocked it and I didn't have any way of unblocking it.

Used Internet Explorer and it gave me the option to unblock so seems like I can enter the chat if I'm using Internet Explorer. Bit annoying but glad I can still get access

Thanks for the help

Comment

And just tried it on Google Chrome and it's let me in, yes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X