Going to visit him for the first tiiiimee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to visit him for the first tiiiimee

Okay okay... it all happened last night.. I've been waiting +1,5 year, finally I told me dad about it all (I still live home, I'm 19) and he had a hard time understanding, buut.. In the end, he said I could go!! So I'm going to Florida in the summer, meeting my SO for the first time. We've had a lot of troubles the past months, but I know, that if I don't visit him this summer, the relationship would probably end soon... I don't want any "what if"..'s. I think the whole thing will be easier to figure out if we can actually meet and have the physical contact...

Like we only live once, maybe it won't work out in the end, but I want to visit him..

arggh excited, and scared I'm gonna fly alone, never done it beforeee
    “I asked her if she believed in love, and she smiled and
    said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.”

Yay first meet, how exciting! Have you told your SO you're coming or is it a surprise?

Comment

ohh he knows!

Comment

Hi, it is amazing meeting for the first time the mixed emotions yo get is unreal! (in a good way') and everything just happens so fast. I have been with my SO for nearly 2 years and we have now seen each other 3 times and every time you will still get the same feelings when waiting for them. Just try and make every day last because it goes so fast!!!. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Good luck on the first meeting! It must be very exciting to have this opportunity. It is normal to feel a mixture of emotions when meeting for the first time. Stay positive about the trip, and remember to have a good time no matter what. Also, pack for the weather. It must be really nice in Florida.

Comment

How exciting! I know how exciting that first trip is. I couldn't sleep either when I went to meet my boyfriend last month. I couldn't sleep the night before the flight or on the flight, sleeping on the bus I kept waking up. I was so nervous and gosh did I sleep that first night! But you'll never know unless you try!
            Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
            All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Thanks! Yea it's really warm there, I'm not used to that in my country!

Comment

I can imagine, haha.. I see you're from UK, so you also had a looong flight!

Comment

I had a change over so the flying part was about 14 hours. Then 4 buses so another 20 hours. Flights are so expensive so I get into NY and get the bus as it's cheaper. Will be doing the same thing in the summer. Good luck
                    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

ahh, whoaa that's a long time ! I'm gonna fly directly, so 9 hours for me

Comment

Working...
                      X