1 Year Anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Year Anniversary!

Hey guys . So it's me and Ray's one year anniversary :3. And I wanted to send him a big care package. I already have an Oshawott(pokemon) keychain, two Oshawott plushies,one big and one small, a Froakie(pokemon) keychain, an anniversary card, Valentine's card and a white Valentine's bear with a red heart in its paws I named Benson. I want to buy him a CD from his favourite band, Simple Plan and I had this other idea too. I wanted to print out all the Kik messages I've saved from him over this wonderful, most amazing year and put them all in a notebook. With photos of me, and of him, and stuff we both like. Do you guys think that's a lovely idea? I also have a letter for him and am writing him a story about us. I love him SO much <3. This year has flown, and no matter what, he's always there for me, never judging or disrespecting me. It means a lot. So, thoughts?

If you think he'd like it go for it! my SO would be overwhelmed by all those gifts, but that's him. You know what your SO likes so stick with that. I think he'll feel very loved and will really appreciate it.

Comment

That's a lot of gifts. I'm sure your SO will feel very loved.

Comment

Working...
      X