A Gift For My SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Gift For My SO

So I have been trying to find ideas as to what would be a nice gift for my SO. I have done a lot of research and finally decided to buy us matching hoodies. Considering he lives 11 hours away, I would have to find a way to get his address, and an appropriate size for his hoodie without making it obvious.

Is there any way that this could be possible? I really wanted it to be a surprise, and don't want him to know about it until the package is on his door step.

do you video chat with your SO? if you do, comment on his appearance and casually ask him what size he is wearing, say something much smaller than you actually think and he will most likely correct you

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I asked told my SO I could probably wear his shirt as a dress (which I can). I said that I'm only a size blah blah and then he said yeah it would seeing im a size blah blah. So that's how I got my sizing. As far as the address you could ask to send him a letter. You could even send one if you want ,then send the hoodie later on.

Comment

We do video chat, thank you for the idea. I'll make sure to do that next time!

Comment

Thats a smart way to ask for the address... I don't know why I din't think of that. Thank you!

Comment

Yes, video chat can help you.

Comment

Ask him how tall he is and how many kilos he has, so you can find a size by those two parameters. You could say that you gained some weight and ask him how much he has or something like that.
              As far for the address, try to ask some of his friends or siblings, if they know that it'll be a surprise, they could help you.

Comment

Originally posted by clytaemnestra View Post
                Ask him how tall he is and how many kilos he has, so you can find a size by those two parameters. You could say that you gained some weight and ask him how much he has or something like that.
                As far for the address, try to ask some of his friends or siblings, if they know that it'll be a surprise, they could help you.

Hi All, Please make sure you check the dates before replying.. This thread was from April 2015

Comment

Working...
                X