Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a newbie :)

Hello!
    As today I go a little bit of internal crisis and was asking myself lots of "is it worth it" questions, I decided to join LDR community to read others stories
    It actually helped my mood a lot, seeing all of you guys being in ldr for some years now, and not seeing each other for months. This thing can actually work I guess.
    So me and my bf seen each other last time.. 3 weeks ago, and as for now, there is no way of saying when we'll meet again due to ours working and studying arrangements and being 2 broke uni students :P This is actually quite depressing, not knowing how long do you have to wait? until september, christmas or maybe next year? I really want him to come to Europe and meet my family (I met his) this summer, but he got a really good job opportunity and I just can't take it away from him- I don't even want to, because he's too happy with it, and I support him all the way. I'm starting my master degree now, which means that we are going to be stuck in ldr for at least 2 more years.. or even more, because me getting to USA won't be easy at all. Knowing how bumpy and hard the close future is for my relationship, makes me think and wander if all this time and feelings invested will be worth it... There are so many reasons why it'd be easier for us to break up, and only one reason to stay strong- love.
    Ufff... getting it off my chest... that helps
    Anyway, that was a little bit off the topic of introduction, but I just wanted to share it with people who actually understands the struggle

Welcome to LFAD. We all eventually came here to share with people who understood our struggles.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
      X