9 sweet days with my loving SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 sweet days with my loving SO

Finally the day came when I got to see him in person after 2 years and 4 months dating online.
    During those years we had a lot of struggles. There came disappointments in which he can't be able to visit and so on. I gave up many times and even broke up with him twice but yet he hold on to me.
    But hey! Here we are now! He traveled from England and arrived in the Philippines last April 8, 2015.

Now here are together!

He was only able to stay for 9 short days. But those were the happiest and unforgettable days of my life.

So now he is planning to come visit again this August. Can't wait!!
    Last edited by Fudgee; April 21, 2015, 10:04 AM.

Great pics and I'm so happy for you. My SO has just got on the plane to head home to Australia after our first meeting. Wonderful 10 days together. Not sure when we will see each other again but I look forward to the next time I see her.

Thankyou for sharing your joy ��

Comment

How great! It's all worth the wait the second you see them!

Comment

Thanks guys! The day he left was so depressing though but I know he'll return again.
        And I just got the most surprising question from him. He asked me earlier "What size is your finger? just for future reference."

Lol! I know where this is going but omg!

Comment

I met my SO after dating him for a year and a half. It was so nerve-wracking but the best thing I've ever done - we can only have visits once a year for around a month or so, but they are the best times of my life. So glad you finally got to meet him and that you had a great time!

Comment

Awesome Pictures. Seems you had a great time.

Comment

Working...
            X