Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola! New & excited to be here :)

Hello everyone my name is Jazmin.

Knowing I'm not the only one doing this makes me feel so much better. Helps me believe LDR is possible!!

I live in California & my boyfriend is currently living in Oaxaca, Mexico due to work/volunteer. We met in 2013, dated for 6 months & moved in together; lived very happily for 1 year & 5 months. Until he was called out to do volunteer work in Mexico. We've been apart since January this year.

When we met we agreed to only be friends. I slowly fell in love with my new friend. He has helped me get through lots of emotional issues and tore down those very tall walls I built over the years of past hurt. I miss my best friend, my partner in crime, my confidant, my counselor, my lover, my family; even when I pushed him to the limit. He stayed & always to this day has always said "I'm with you in the good times and the bad times." I love him so much. And I miss him more & more everyday.

It's been really tough for both of us. But we are determined to make this work. Now that I am here; I know I can find some good friends to help! Yay

Welcome. We all know that feeling. How long is he gone for?
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Thank you. It's a terrible feeling; but I'm a strong believer in "Everything happens for a reason." And I know this will make us stronger; it's definitely helping our communication skills as a couple. Jaja. It's the only way to feel together. Since there is no wifi or cell phone reception where he is. Landline that's it.

He will be back mid January 2016. Trying to figure out how many days; never even thought about a countdown until I got on here. But roughly 9 months from now.

I took 3 days vacation time last month to visit him; for the first time since he's left. It was so nice, but way too short. Already got my ticket to go back in November I'll have about 2 weeks vacation by then.

Comment

9 months is a piece of cake. Every day that passes brings you one day closer to him! Fortunately you aren't looking at years, like so many of us. January will be here before you know it!
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Thank you. It doesn't sound like a lot; but everyday feels like a lifetime. I wonder what I used to do before I met him? No matter what I do; how I try to distract myself, somehow I end up thinking about us, or talking about him.

Comment

Working...
          X