North Carolina To Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina To Ohio

So, my SO and I had a discussion last night about me visiting him in Ohio. He had discussed with me the prices of a bus ticket, and me possibly staying with him for a few days, maybe a week. I'm still awe struck at the thought that I might be able to see him for the first time after all this time! I am still confused on what bus to take, and how long I'll be able to stay depending on the hours of the bus. Considering I don't have a car, or my license, a bus is my only option, and my SO told me he would be the one picking me up from the bus stop in Ohio. He even told me he wanted to pay for my ticket.. I was filled with so much happiness I almost cried. I am still confused on the time of when this is all supposed to happen, and where I am supposed to be staying if I do visit..and if I would be staying with him.. but hopefully my SO and I discuss this topic more later today or soon.

Hey! I thought I'd chime in because I'm also in North Carolina and my SO is in Ohio. Thats great that you have plans to see him soon! I've never taken the bus route, but if you ever consider flying, check out Frontier Airlines. I'm flying from Raleigh to Cleveland next month and the roundtrip is only $114! Good luck and I hope things go well!
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

I would take a flight to Ohio if I could, but a bus route for me is much easier and simpler. Also it's actually cheaper. But thank you for the option and I appreciate the good luck! I hope all is going great for you and your SO as well!

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyMarieButler View Post
        I would take a flight to Ohio if I could, but a bus route for me is much easier and simpler. Also it's actually cheaper. But thank you for the option and I appreciate the good luck! I hope all is going great for you and your SO as well!
        Thanks! I'm glad that the bus route works for you!
        Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Working...
        X