Chat room has gone completely dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat room has gone completely dead

Hey not seen anyone for a while are you guys still around?
    As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Nooope

Comment

Ah right shame really would be good to talk to everyone again
      As one door closes another always opens and now I look to the future with a new outlook and perspective on life, it's an open book and I'm ready for the next chapter

Comment

The chat has been awkward the few times I joined *shrug*

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I check in here and there- I have been busy with school and work to do much of anything really. Finals are coming up soon.
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

The working chats I have attended other places had set times. Like a special evening a week.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I would also love a topic talk or something like that. I'm a bit shy when it comes to normal small talk, but I would really enjoy a specific time and topic set every week or so.

~
              It'll take a lot more than words and guns
              A whole lot more than riches and muscle
              The hands of the many must join as one
              And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I come and go, life has been busier recently so I don't have as much time to come on and say hey.
                Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                Married: June 29th 2018
                Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

Perhaps we should set topic to discuss every week or so- how bout it mods?
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                    Perhaps we should set topic to discuss every week or so- how bout it mods?
                    Isn't this what they tried to do the last time they tried to revive it? Doesn't seem like it lasted very long

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                      Isn't this what they tried to do the last time they tried to revive it? Doesn't seem like it lasted very long
                      It was discussed, but never really finalized.

~
                      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                      The hands of the many must join as one
                      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
                      X