The relationship that they can never have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The relationship that they can never have

Their relationship were never meant to be, but now it is that way and they don't regret a thing. Here's their story.

He's just one of the guys who contacts here on the site just as all the other guys, she thought that day in 18th november 2013. He had humour, was polite and kind. But something more. For the very first conversation they felt connected. It was so natural and it was just meant that way. A strong friendship grew between a sea. She called him Guardian angel and he called her His Mini.

Their relationship haven't always been roses and sunshine though, it has been thorns and dangerous cliffs. What they thought was a regular friendship turned out to something more, and they didn't even understand themselves until they went different ways. That day they realized that without one another they felt empty, they needed each other.

He cheers her up when she's down, so does she, he helps her with problems, so does she, they share their days. He's the first person she talks to in the morning and the last person to send a kiss goodnight. As he said to her "You're a part of my life" even though she was not there. "I feel incomplete without you". He said: "Even if you will leave today, I will forgive you" after a painful talking that might have been lead to that she would leave him. But she stayed with him and she regret nothing.

They hope to meet someday and have talked about it. Even though they cannot really be with each other, they still want to make the best of it as they can so they can remember it the day when they need to part away. People would say she waste her life, but she wouldn't trade for the world.

That's our story and it doesn't ends here, but so does the text.
Working...
X