Hi there! US-Israel LDR here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! US-Israel LDR here

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around the site for a few months to read up on tips and advice, as I am an LDR virgin, but from what I've seen this looks like an amazing place and I'm excited to get involved. So just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm a musician and a student; love traveling, good books, writing, raves/music festivals, my cats and desserts

I live in Las Vegas and my boyfriend is from Israel; we've been together for almost 11 months. We met when I traveled with the Birthright organization to Israel last summer and he was actually the security guard and medic for our tour group. Fell in love and have been fighting distance ever since. I've visited him three times in Israel so far (US visas from there are tricky) and we are working on living in the same city sometime in the near future. Also so thankful to my relationship for helping me fall in love with an amazing country.

Can't wait to get to know everyone on the forum; I'm very excited about making new friends that completely understand the unique situation that I'm going through as part of an international LDR. Hope to both learn more and offer some of my own advice. See you guys around!
    Last edited by violingirl; May 20, 2015, 04:12 PM.

Welcome to LFAD
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome! It sounds really romantic how you guys met

Comment

Working...
        X