Going to Australia this month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Australia this month.

Hey guys, so I have been in an long distance relationship for eight months. We have been beyond lucky to be together for five of those months. However, now we have spent three months apart and while its been difficult I have a flight booked to Australia for the end of July. We were supposed to come back to the US together to go back to school (we are both in college).
    However, due to some personal conflicts he may not be able to come back for a month later, or not back until January.
    He has offered, should this be the case, to fly me back to Australia in December. Then would plan to start attending school again in January. I guess what I am looking for is some advice and coping mechanisms accepting the possible/looming change of plans.

It is not set in stone that he might not come back to school for this semester, but it cannot be written off. I love him, without a doubt I love him. But it breaks my heart knowing we will be apart again for a long time, more so, the longest time we have been apart yet.

Any advice?
Working...
X