Create a BucketList Together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a BucketList Together...

There are things that you and your SO dream about achieving things or exploring things..
    and we call it the Bucket List..
    We write about our dreams and wishes together and we try to accomplish it <3
    There might be tons of things on our list and hopefully we can do it all

1.Try extreme adventures (Skydiving)
    2.Move in Together
    3.Eat exotic foods
    4.Cook for one another
    5.Go on a road trips
    6.Go to Maldives and Japan
    . there are really tons of it ...

It is nice to have ambitions for your relationship

We don't have an actual list (although I walways have some things written on my phone), but we wanted to visit more often, move in together, cook together and get a cat, which we did all of it. We talked about going on a small road trip near his work town, and to repeat me visiting his family and him coming to Norway (my dream is that he will experience Norwegian summer). And for sure for him to get a job in Norway, to close the distance for at least a year. One day perhaps we could go visit other countries, too.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I guess our bucket list consist of mostly of
      1) CLOSE THE DISTANCE
      and travelling together whenever we can

for now there are no really any other plans or bigger wishes

Comment

I wish I had done that when my husband and I were LD. It's a good idea . I'll probably bring it up to him later today, thanks for sharing

Comment

We just started doing this on Valentine's day! Whether it is an event we both want to go to with each other, a place to eat, a tourist place in each of our cities, hell even a movie we want to watch. It helps because we talk about so much during the weeks we are apart and when we finally see each other, we don't do 80% of them. So it has really helped to keep us from crossing things off and sharing memories we think about sharing together when we are away!

Comment

Working...
          X