Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customized countdown website/app

Hello fellow nerds!
    I was thinking about creating app/website that will countdown days til my next meeting with bf. I got the idea that maybe it's possible to create something that will "unlock" new content everyday- he'll go in to website/app, and everyday there will be "new" thing for each passing day- a link to yt song, picture of us, some note from me etc... Basically like advent calendar, but instead of chocolate, you get something digital.

Has any of you ever did something like this? Or know a way to do it? I'm not IT savy, but he is so I think he'll appreciate the effort

This isn't a countdown app, but it lets you send emails into the future. I used this to have an email delivered to my boyfriend every day during one of our countdowns. You could label each email with the number of days left. I think it only allows 30 emails per month to be sent, but if your wait is longer than that, you could schedule more emails once the first month is done.

It was a big hit with him. I also scheduled each day at a different time so that he didn't know when they were coming.

https://www.lettermelater.com
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Thank you! I'll look at it and maybe use it together with the weebly website I'm creating

Comment

Working...
      X