X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding (Party) Songs

Another wedding thread from me :P
    Sorry ladies!
    There are some similar threads but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Right now, I'm putting together a list for our band with songs I like and that he doesn't hate (he is very picky with music - he likes rock and metal, which for me don't fit :P but I'm trying to write down a good medium of songs, so the band know more or less in what direction to go)

We also still don't know which will be our first dance song!! Our song is Can you feel the love tonight (they sing it during the church ceremony)

but I'm thinking if it can also be our first dance song? With that we also have to figure out if we can dance to it (taking a private dancing lesson next week - had a private group one yesterday for the first time already )

So, what songs do you not want to miss on your wedding party? Just curious and maybe getting some ideas from you through that!
    Be it romantic, for partying, dancing.....

For our wedding I made a playlist on yourtube!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...MBMSE14xKJuRhD
    I had all these songs divided into slow and fast songs, so the DJ (his sister) could guide the people to dance / party!

Our first dance song was "Forever and Ever Amen", he chose is and I thought it was beautiful We just slow-danced to it :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
    X