is it impossible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it impossible ?

hi guys.I am together with my boyfriend since almost one year. we met in interpals i would never imagine and actually laugh and don't believe the love by online but we both fell in love suddenly and can't stop to love each other even we tried to deny it. And days after days,after skypes ,long nights together we just reailzed that we found our soul mate and the love of our lives.i really can't think a day without him.I am Turkish ,he is French . we boyh are 20 years old. But there are many barriers between us. Our family doesn't accept this because we have diffrent culture ,we met in in internet etc.. During his year we always iamgined this summer together ,we saved money ,we explained about us and wanted help nut at the end i can only go to france with a tour with my mother but for only days .. because my family doesn't allow to me go alone . i can't go without their permissin because i need visa.. and for him his family thinks that istanbul is dangerous.. even the good comments about istanbul and french conculate says istanbul is really safe she doesn't want because it's a muslim country..so our all hopes are gone for this summer and next years too. we think about to move australia together after we finish our studies and just live in peace and create a family together .but there are at least 5 years to can do this . and thinking that i can't even see him during these years is just killing me . and this is really so hard . I found my half and i don't want to loose him because of what ppeople thinks,differences between our country and miles .. because nothing is more important than him. we have no support .. i am writing here because we need people who can understand us and maybe any suggestions from you .. thank you

It's not his fault for thinking Istanbul is dangerous, sadly that's what we're taught in Europe. I have friends who travel to Istanbul every year for their summer vacation and they always have such a great time, but European media is telling us otherwise.
    How about a third country, not Turkey, not France, something in between? Maybe he would be more comfortable meeting in a different country and your parents could come with you?

Keep your head up, there is always possibilities, you just have to keep looking!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Merhaba darkshines, I'm Norwegian and dating a guy from Turkey. We have been together for nearly two years and met many times, mostly in Turkey, he has also been to my country once (it is harder for him to get visa to visit me and very easy for me to get visa to visit him). I have also met his lovely family and he has met parts of mine (I am learning Turkish so I can talk to his mum ).I have been to several parts of Turkey and I don't understand why people say it is dangerous. Even at the Syrian border I feel very safe. My Turkish teacher says that nights in Istanbul can be a bit dangerous, but that is true for much smaller, European cities too, and I guess you will not go out so much anyway. Also all of you could meet up in a smaller town, instead of central Istanbul. Turkey being a Muslim country doesn't make it dangerous, but like everything new, things like Minaret calls can can feel strange if you are not used to it. I felt at home here right away.

I came understand that your parents worry for you, you are young and have perhaps not travelled abroad before. It is very generous of your mum to offer to travel with you to France. I am sure you would prefer to go alone, but for sure a few days is better than not seeing each other? You don't need your parents to agree on giving you a visa, but I understand you don't want to upset your parents. If you go along with their suggestions, perhaps next time it can be as your like?

Australia is a curious choice, but you have a long time to figure out where you want to live in the future. First it is best to meet up and build on the relationship and make it strong .

A lot of people think our choice is strange too but we love each other. If there is a will there is a way. If you continue on your education, learning language and save up money you have a better chance of getting what you want. I wish you luck .
      Last edited by differentcountries; July 8, 2015, 12:44 PM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

thank you so much for reply you are so lucky that your families support you . but we are young so maybe that makes things are harder for us. we will try to see each other during those years i don't know how but we will find a way i hope. it's really nice you are learning turkish but it's a bit hard language so i am proud of you . thank you so much for supporting an understanding us . i wish you luck too

Comment

Reported.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
            Reported.
            I reported too

Comment

Working...
            X