No announcement yet.

Getting Married :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much everyone, it means a lot. My apologies for not thanking you all sooner, there's just so much going on here right now. I went out yesterday with my mum and we looked for hours and hours but eventually found a white dress for me to wear. It's not a "proper" wedding dress, but we got really lucky that we found something in a style that suits me really well, and it was already on sale once, then when we paid for it it was discounted another 40%. So a dress that was originally $220 ended up costing $65 which is a huge bargain. So I'm pretty excited about it, mostly I'm just looking forward to my SO seeing me in it. We have to try and get him a suit this week since a bunch of places have big sales on.

A very good suggestion on the ETSY rings, will have to look into that, thank you
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Congratulation!I bet by now you already had your Wedding :-)

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I'm so happy for you. You have been together a very long time! It brings me hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Saralovesjason View Post
            I'm so happy for you. You have been together a very long time! It brings me hope!
            This tread is over a year old, Saralovesjason... please read the dates before replying

Comment

Working...
            X