Our LDR story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Our LDR story

Hey, so I'm new to this website, but I thought I'd put our story out there, just in case someone chances upon it. (WARNING: THIS MIGHT BE LONG).

So it all started when I was in my second-last year of high school. I was extremely bored one Sunday, and I decided to go on Omegle, just to check it out (I had only been on it once before). After skipping tons and tons of creeps and having loads of boring conversations, I met my SO for the first time (with the interest as Wattpad). He told me to read one of his new stories. Later when I did, I gave him feedback, a nd then we just started talking. I'm from India, and in high school here, students are put under ENORMOUS amounts of pressure to do well in exams. I was going crazy with all my extra classes and stuff, and sometimes I felt really down and depressed. He was going through some things at the time as well, and we both were there for each other. We spoke everyday at every chance we got despite our relatively short, but annoying time-difference (he's from England, so it's a four and a half hour difference). Needless to say, we rew steadily closer, and talked for over a year before he formally asked me out at the end of 2014. We've been together for almost 8 months now, and known each other for close to two years. It's a long way to meeting each other (considering I've got conservative Indian parents and all that :P), but I know that we can do it because we both love each other and have faith in this. All you other people in LDR's can do it too. If you've done it till now, you can definitely do it for some more time! Oh, and btw, we're both 17, and can't wait to meet!

All the best to all you guys and us!
    Love wins no matter what, guys. <3

Aww. Thats so sweet. I sure hope you get to meet soon. My SO and I are planning our first visit and we keep moving the date farther and farther sadly. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mytexancowboy View Post
      Aww. Thats so sweet. I sure hope you get to meet soon. My SO and I are planning our first visit and we keep moving the date farther and farther sadly. Best of luck!
      Thanks! I'm sure you and your SO will meet soon! And I hope we get to the planning stage soon.

Comment

That's so cute. I might my SO from a twitch chatroom.
        He/Him and They/Them Pronouns
        Polyamorous. I have 3 partners,2 who are long distance

LDR. We met in a creature talk live stream that was canceled in 2012. We got each other's skype usernames. He admits that I thought I was annoying at first but fell in love with me as time went on.

LDR. One of her now Exes invited her a discord I was in and while we didn't get along that much at first, but we figured out we have a lot more in common than anyone in that server ever thought we could.

non LDR. To be honest,I never thought I would find someone like him after my last IRL relationship before him. Ironically,we met on tinder in 2018. We live in the same town! Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewey View Post
          Nice! I met my SO because of World of Warcarft!

Comment

How are things? Hope you are doing well, dear. Anything IS possible. ♥ ~
            From America to India. ♥

Comment

Aww, I wish you both the best of luck!

Comment

Aww, I wish you both the best of luck!

Comment

Everything is good And good for you too, from your picture.

Comment

I literally met my boyfriend from omegle too!!

Comment

Working...
                    X