X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from the Netherlands!

Hey everyone!

I am a 27 year old dutch girl.

I never knew there were forums about this, people generally label me crazy when I open up about loving someone so far away.

I have 2 kids. One of 5 and one of 3 years old. I split up with their father when the youngest was about a year old. I already knew my LDR then, but we never gotten to that stage. We could talk about anything and the caring for each other was there. Then a year after I split up. BOOM. love hit me.

We have been trying to meet for 4 times now and it's been bad times. Every time something happens and we can't.

I hope some day we will. And I hope to find support here.

Welcome! I hope that you find the support you are looking for here! There also are a ton of us American/Dutch couples, which makes it super helpful when cultural differences come up! Hope you are able to meet your SO soon!

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Welcome! I am new here too.... but I have found great advice and support around here, hope you too!

Comment

Thank you Delitonik!!

Comment

Welcome
            Sometimes situations occur, just remember to stay positive and there is no distance too far that can tear them apart best of wishes towards the future!!

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
              X