Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not share? Open When Letters arrived safely!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not share? Open When Letters arrived safely!

I thought I might share... Almost a month ago boyfriend received his "Open When Letters" and I think that both of us were really excited about it. I am still not sure who was more excited if me because he finally received it and I was sooo happy that they arrived safely and that they made it through customs with all the stuff sent inside, or him that felt like a little child on Christmas day (his words) and wanting to open every envelope inside the package. I sent 35 letters and I hope that they last at least for 3 tops 4 months... but even if they don't I am already working on the next ones. I am a craftingeek so I ended up doing everything myself cutting the envelopes so they could be the same size and paper, decorating each one of the and everything inside was almost all handmade too. I really loved how it turned out and he loved it too.

I still have my list with all the stuff I sent and ideas for 35 letter so if someone ever needs help, just let me know.

This looks awesome.
    First contact: March, 2014
    Official LDR: June, 2014
    Married since: August, 2017
    “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

So jealous of your artistic skills! May have to try something like this but it probably won't look nearly as good and then I'll be sad. Story of my life!

Comment

That looks really good! I can't decide on weather or not to do a new 52 reasons I love you or the Open when. It is nice to get a little inspiration from others doing something similar. I know I am no artist but I still have fun doing it!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thanks! I think that whatever you do he will like it. I am very creative and crafty so I always have lots of ideas and I love to share them! If you ever need help pm me!

Comment

Best thing I've seen today! I love it tienes una linda imaginacion

Comment

Gracias!! Que bueno que te gusto, yo disfruté muchisimo haciendolo.

Comment

Those are so cool! I'm working on making some right now, and I wish I was that crafty.
                ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Could you share your list of all 35 letter ideas? I'm scripting up a bundle for my guy and am searching for ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by firsttimetay View Post
                    Could you share your list of all 35 letter ideas? I'm scripting up a bundle for my guy and am searching for ideas!
                    I think OP will not respond, since (s)he is listed as guest - so actually unsubscribed from the site. This is a two-year-old topic...
                    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

You have such artistic skills!! My envelopes aren't as fabulous as yours. l am trying to figure out what to put into an envelope for our 1 year letter. Any ideas would help!! I already have key chains.

Comment

Working...
                      X